Honda WH20XK2AC1 2-Inch 134-Gpm 61-Psi High Pressure Water Pump
- With a maximum pressure of 61 psi, the WH20 is designed for a variety of applications requiring high pressure.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum case which makes it easier for it to be transported anywhere!
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- With the Easy Carry Handle, The WH20 is easy to transport wherever you need it.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- High pressure 2 pump
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- 61 psi max.
- 134 gal./min capacity
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
What's in The Box
- 2'' High Pressure Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.4 X 1.7|
|Pump Type||High Pressure, Centrifugal, Self-Priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump Case / Impeller)||Carbon/Ceramic|
|Priming Time||40 Sec. @ 16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||115 Gals./Min.|
|Suction Port Diameter||2 NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||2 NPT|
|Total Head Lift||127 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||55 Psi|
|Dimensions||L 16.3 W 14.2 H 15.9|
|Dry Weight||48.5 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.