Honda WH20XK2AC1 2-Inch 134-Gpm 61-Psi High Pressure Water Pump
45-Day Money Back
- With a maximum pressure of 61 psi, the WH20 is designed for a variety of applications requiring high pressure.
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight aluminum case which makes it easier for it to be transported anywhere!
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- With the Easy Carry Handle, The WH20 is easy to transport wherever you need it.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- High pressure 2 pump
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- 61 psi max.
- 134 gal./min capacity
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
What's in The Box
- 2'' High Pressure Water Pump
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore And Stroke||2.4 X 1.7|
|Pump Type||High Pressure, Centrifugal, Self-Priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump Case / Impeller)||Carbon/Ceramic|
|Priming Time||40 Sec. @ 16.4 Ft.|
|Discharge Capacity||115 Gals./Min.|
|Suction Port Diameter||2 NPT|
|Discharge Port Diameter||2 NPT|
|Total Head Lift||127 Ft.|
|Suction Head Lift||26 Ft.|
|Maximum Pressure||55 Psi|
|Dimensions||L 16.3 W 14.2 H 15.9|
|Dry Weight||48.5 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|