Honda WSP53 1/2-Hp 115-Volt 70-Gpm Submersible Water Pump with Top Discharge
- 115 Volt operation allows the pump to be plugged into a standard outlet. (GFCI is recommended).
- The pump won't rust or corrode, minimizing costly repairs and replacement. The 304 stainless steel is an industrial grade, again minimizing damage and reducing the need for repairs.
- Operates on continuous duty in temperatures of up to 104-Degree, and intermittent duty up to 140-Degree. Since this pump can be used 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, it is suitable for any application that needs to move water from one place to another on a continuous basis.
- Honda submersible pumps use a mechanical float switch instead of mercury, eliminating the use of hazardous materials in the pump.
- Move slurry and dirty liquids without the worry of damaging the pump.
- Great for applications where space is tight.
- Shielded ball bearings, both top and bottom, add significantly to the longevity of the pump.
- Oil lubricated double mechanical seals prevents damage to the seal if the pump is run dry.
- If the pump overheats, it automatically resets itself after the pump cools down. This is designed to protect the motor from periodic overheating.
- 1/2 Hp 115V Submersible Pump
- Top Discharge
- 70 Gal./Min. Capacity
- Automatic Non-Mercury Float Switch
- Double Mechanical Seal Construction
- Rated For Continuous Use
What's in The Box
- Submersible Water Pump with Top Discharge 1/2 hp 115V
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Pump Type||Submersible Standard|
|Motor Insulation Class||F|
|Overhead Protection||Built-In Thermal Automatic Reset|
|Discharge Capacity||70 Gpm|
|Max. Head||44 Ft.|
|Port Diameter||1.5" FNPT|
|Maximum Pressure||19 Psi|
|Seals||Tandem Mechanical Carbon/Ceramic-Upper
|Cord Length||50 Feet|
|Cord Type||Heavy-Duty 115V|
|Dimensions||W 8.3" H 17.2"|
|Dry Weight||27 Lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||1 Year|
|Commercial Warranty||1 Year|