Honda WT40 337cc 4-Inch 433-Gpm Full Frame Isolation Mounted Trash Pump
- The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- Specially designed for job sites and applications where high volume trash water capacity is needed.
- The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- The WT30 is designed for quick and easy service. An easy access service port makes clean-out quick.
- Features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from walking away or burying itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- A convenient multi-tool is provided for easy removal and installation of the pump case, for tightening and removal of the priming plug and drain plug, and for tightening and removal of the hose coupling.
- The unique shape improves priming and higher discharge capacity. Wide vanes are designed to resist wear and maximize durability.
- You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Heavy-Duty 4 Construction Trash Pump
- Honda OHV Commercial Engine
- 433 Gal./Min Capacity
- Solid Handling Capability Up To 1 1/16
- Cast Iron Volute And Impeller
- Quick Clean Out Port
What's in The Box
- 4'' Trash Pump - Power Equipment
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Bore and stroke (in.)||3.5 x 2.5|
|Pump type||Trash Centrifugal Self-priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron w/ Stainless Wear Plate|
|Impeller||Conical Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller)||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide|
|Priming time||150 sec. @16.4 ft.|
|Discharge capacity||423 gal/min|
|Suction port diameter (in.)||4|
|Discharge port diameter (in.)||4|
|Total head lift||82 ft.|
|Suction head lift||26 ft.|
|Maximum pressure||36 psi|
|Solids handling||1 1/16 inches|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.9 x 21.1 x 22.2|
|Dry weight||172 lbs.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Run Time @ Max Discharge||1.5 hr|
|Residential Warranty||3 years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 years|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.