Husqvarna 350BF 50cc Lightweight X-Torq Backpack Leaf Blower - 965877701
- The Husqvarna 350BF is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind.
- A new, powerful X-TORQ engine.
- The harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
- Throttle controls on the 350BF are located on the frame.
- High Blowing Capacity - Delivers high air speed and air flow.
- X-Torq - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels.
- Air Purge - Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Ergonomic Handle - The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator.
- Ergonomic Harness System - Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
What's in The Box
- 50cc Backpack Leaf Blower - 350BF
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|CYLINDER DISPLACEMENT||50.2 CC|
|POWER OUTPUT||2.1 HP|
|MAXIMUM POWER SPEED||7500 RPM|
|FUEL TANK VOLUME||42.27 FL OZ|
|FUEL CONSUMPTION||455 G/KWH|
|EQUIVALENT VIBRATION LEVEL (AHV, EQ) HANDLE||2.2 M/S|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL AT OPERATORS EAR||94 DB(A)|
|SOUND POWER LEVEL, GUARANTEED (LWA)||104 DB(A)|
|AIR FLOW IN HOUSING||692.17 CFM|
|AIR FLOW IN PIPE||494.41 CFM|
|AIR SPEED||180 MPH|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I'm sure this is an excellent product. Husqvarna is known for great quality! But for me this order didn't work out very well. I thought I was ordering a left handed leaf blower, as some of the marketing materials refer to it as that. However it is actually a 2-handed leaf blower, needing the left hand for the throttle, and the right hand to guide the blower tube. Not good for someone with an amputated right arm! So please consumers, read further and don't be mislead by the headline! I can only hope that Husqvarna will, at some point in the future, produce a real" left handed blower. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!"