Makita EA6100PRGG 20 x 3/8-.050-Inch 61cc Durable Professional Chainsaw
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Powerful 4.6 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (only 13.2 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Touch and Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
What's in The Box
- 20-Inch 61cc Chain Saw - EA6100PRGG
- 20-Inch Guide Bar
- 20-Inch Saw Chain
- Chain Cover
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc)||3.7 cu.in. (61 cc).|
|Power Rating||4.6 HP/3.4 kW.|
|Standard Guide Bar||20.|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||27 oz.|
|Oil Tank Capacity||16 oz.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.