Milwaukee 2725-20 18-Volt 16-Inch M18 FUEL Bump Feed String Trimmer (Bare Tool)
- The rear motor, solid drive shaft and gear box provide:
- Protects the critical components (battery, motor, and electronics) from debris and water
- The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor connected to a solid drive shaft spinning at 5,800 RPM powers through the most demanding applications
- Placement of the motor and the battery at the back of the trimmer takes the weight off of the front, reducing fatigue and increasing maneuverability
- Low extends run-time while providing plenty of power for grass trimming
- High maximizes power to clear thick brush
- Accepts .080 and .095 line
- Holds 20' of .095 line
- Simple line replacement
- Improved durability and reliability
- 14 cutting swath provides maximum run-time
- 16 cutting swath provides maximum trimming performance
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor
- provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
|Cutting Swath (in.)||14 - 16|
|Line Diameter (in.)||.080 / .095|
|Feed System||Bump Feed|
What's in The Box
- 18-Volt M18 FUEL String Trimmer (Bare Tool)
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.