Reliance 206A 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
- Pro/Tran 2 20-Amp 6-Circuit 120/240V Manual Transfer Switch
- The next generation of Loadside manual transfer switches
- Safest Way to Distribute Power
- Eliminates dangerous backfeeds and electrical overloads
- (4) 15A 1-Pole and (1) 20A 2-Pole
- NEW Color-Coded Built-In Wattage Meter
- Helps you balance and manager generator load
- Versatile Connection
- Allows hardwiring OR plug-in connection via power inlet (included)
- Hinged, Non-Metalic Cover
- Protects toggle swtiches/breakrs and povides a finished apperance
- Powder-Coated Steel Cabinet For Indoor Installation
- 18 Flexible conduit w/ all factory wires clearly marked/colored
- (6) Combination 1/2 and 3/4 knockouts for easier installation
- Easily re-configured in the field for multiple 2-pole circuits
- Safety and Certifications
- Certified for use by Underwriter Laboratories to UL Stanard 1008
- Meets all requirements of article 702 of the NEC ANSI/NFPA 70
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 20-Amp 6-Circuit Indoor Transfer Switch - 206A
- Owners Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Input Amps||20|
|Conduit Length (in.)||18|
|Circuits||4 - 15A/120V
1 - 20A/240V
|Circuit Breaker Protection||Each Circuit|
|Weight (lbs.)||9 (4.08 Kilograms)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) (in.)||11.25 x 11.75 x 4.5
(28.58 x 29.85 x 11.43 cm)
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.