Reliance 510C 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran 2 Indoor Transfer Switch
- The Pro/Tran 2 is the next generation of Loadside manual transfer switch by Reliance Controls.
- These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications.
- The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification.
- Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the manual.
- Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
- The 1-inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30A double-pole), and installation of AFCI & GFCI breakers.
- All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Indoor Transfer Switch - 510C
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Watt||12,500|
|Max. Single-Pole Circuits||10|
|Max. Double-Pole Circuits||5|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||100|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||50|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||6|
|Conduit Size (in.)||1|
|Conduit Lenght (in.)||18|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11 x 11.75 x 4.5
(28.58 x 29.85 x 11.43 cm)
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.