Reliance R510A 120/240V 50 Amp 10 Circuit Pro/Tran-2 Outdoor Transfer Switch
- Pro/Tran 2 50A 10-Circuit 120/240V Outdoor Manual Transfer Switch
- The next generation of Load side manual transfer switches
- Non-Defeat able (Break-Before-Make) Double-Throw Switch
- Eliminates dangerous back feeds and electrical overloads
- 10 Total Circuits (1") Interchangeable Style)
- (1) 20A 2-pole, (2) 20A 1-pole and (6) 15A 1-pole
- NEW Color-Coded Built-In Analog Wattmeter
- Helps you balance and manage generator load
- Factory Installed 50-Amp (CS6375) Power Inlet w/ Flip-Lid
- Easily connect your generator cord on bottom of switch
- NEMA 3R Powder-Coated Steel Cabinet For Outdoor Installation
- Gasketed design, provides liquid tight protection in all seasons
- Key lockable door prevents tampering and unauthorized use
- 16" Flexible, Non-Metallic Liquid-Tight Conduit (1") w/ Fittings
- (5) Combination 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts for easier installation
- Factory-marked, color-coded wires simplifies installation
- Safety and Certifications
- Certified for use by Underwriter Laboratories to UL Standard 1008
- Meets all requirements of article 702 of the NEC ANSI/NFPA 70
What's in The Box
- Reliance Pro/Tran-2 50 Amp 120/240V 10 Circuit Outdoor Transfer Switch - R510A
- Owner's Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Voltage||120/240V single phase|
|Rated Watts||12500 Watts|
|Number of Circuit Breakers||10|
|Transfer Switch Circuits|
|Circuit Breaker Protection||Each Circuit|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.