Simpson 70010 7500 Watt Electric Start Gas Powered Portable Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Simpson portable generators are designed for providing power at worksites, recreational facilities, residential locations and more.
- It comes with a foldable handle for easy storage, and it's built with a heavy-duty roll cage frame which enable durability and protection.
- This engine comes with an electric-start engine.
- 7,000 running watt, 8,500 starting watt
- Honda GX390 electric-start engine with low-oil shutdown
- Covered outlets include: 4 120V 20A AC, 1 120V 30A AC, and 1 120V/240V AC
- Roll cage frame protection with foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- Never-flat wheels for increased stability and shock absorption
What's in The Box
- 7,000 Watt Electric Start Portable Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Starting Wattage||8,500 Watts|
|Running Wattage||7,500 Watts|
|Engine Type||Honda GX390|
|Starting Method||Electric Start|
|Outlets||(4) 120V 20A AC
(1) 120V 30A AC
(1) 120V/240V AC
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.08 gal.|
|Shipping Weight||220 lbs.|