Toro 21200 30-Inch 223cc TimeMaster Electric Start Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower
- Powerful 10.00 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs and Stratton 223cc OHV engine delivers the performance and durability that you expect from Toro.
- No pulling, just turn the key and you're ready to mow.
- The wide 30 mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40-Percent.
- The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro Atomic blades cut grass into a fine mulch for a superior quality of cut and a healthy, lush lawn.
- Self-propel system that senses and smoothly adjusts to your preferred walking pace. For more challenging areas with uneven terrain, the Traction Assist handle can help you stay in control of your mowing path and speed.
- This convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine.
- The TimeMaster has two storage positions for easy compact storage and convenient handle height positions to insure a comfortable mowing experience for any operator.
- You can easily adjust the deck height at 2 points for quick customization of your mowing height.
- Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the under side of the deck.
What's in The Box
- 30-Inch TimeMaster Electric Start Push Mower
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Full Coverage Limited Factory Warranty
- 3-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Engine||223cc Briggs and Stratton OHV|
|Gross Torque (Ft-Lbs.)||10|
|Fuel Capacity (Qt.)||1.2|
|Cutting Width (in.)||30|
|Height of Cut (in.)||1.25 - 4.25|
|Drive System||Personal Pace Rear-Wheel Drive w/ Traction Assist|
|Deck Material||Steel Deck, Cast-Aluminum Frame|
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Standard|
|Blade Override System (BOS)||Standard|
|Ground Speed (Mph)||Up to 4.5|
|Handle Type||Quick Stow Storage Handle|
|Wheel Height (Front / Rear)(in.)||8 / 10|