Yamaha EF2000I 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- The EF2800i weighs just 68 pounds, making it the lightest generator in its class. The key is the multi-pole rotor with a small stator. This design is smaller and lighter than a conventional two pole alternator with a large stator and it helps make the EF2800i extremely portable.
- With the EF2800i, Yamaha has created one of the quietest generators in its class (64-68 dBA). Our engineers looked at the total design, and then made changes where they would be most effective: engine operating speed, intake noise, exhaust noise, and valve train noise.
- The EF2800i - with its inverter system features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so wavelength distortion is less than 2.5 percent, making it ideal for equipment that requires stable frequency and voltage, such as computers or other sophisticated electronics.
- Yamahaas Smart Throttle feature automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load. The result is quiet running, maximum fuel efficiency, and a run time of 14.7 hours at a1/4 rated load.
- Yamahaas Oil Watch warning system prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time.
- Noise suppressor - Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios
- 12-volt DC output - Recharge 12 volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- AC non-fuse thermal circuit breaker - Added durability and peace of mind
- Specially designed muffler - Reduces noise and weight
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATION CONTROL
- Can power computers, or computer-controlled electric tools or devices
- SMART THROTTLE
- Improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- MULTI-POLE ALTERNATOR
- Excellent power output to weight ratio
- GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER CIRCUIT
- Helps reduce the risk of shock
- OHV ENGINE, CAST IRON CYLINDER LINING
- Improved efficiency, increased reliability quieter operation. Provides long engine life and consistent performance during continuous use
- OPEN FRAME DESIGN
- Provides a lighter weight and large gasoline capacity
- USFS-APPROVED SPARK ARRESTOR
- Reduces chance of fire caused by an errant spark
- OIL WATCH WARNING SYSTEM
- Prevents engine damage, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time
- 50 STATE LEGAL
- Meets EPA emissions and CARB regulations
- FACTORY WARRANTY
- Covers the entire generator for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years
What's in The Box
- 2800 Watt 120V 23.3 AMP Portable Inverter Generator with Multi-Pole Alternator and Oil Watch System
- Owner's Manual
- For further information on the warranty of this unit please refer to our policy page.
|Maximum AC Output||2800 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||2500 Watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||20.8 / 23.3 Amps @ 120V|
|Engine||OHV, Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke|
|L X W X H||19.2 X 15.6 X 16.7 In|
|DC Output||8.3 Amps @ 12V|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.6 Gal|
|Continuous Operation At 1/4 Rated Load||14.7 Hr|
|Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load)||64 DBA - 68 DBA|
|Dry Weight||68 Lb|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.