Yamaha SP20ESM 1/2-Hp 68-Gpm Electric Dewatering Submersible Pump
45-Day Money Back
- Efficient 1/2 HP Motor - Can pump up to 68 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- The SP20ESM Impeller and casing are manufactured from a blended rubber compound providing maximum wear resistance, up to three times over cast iron.
- Lightweight, weighs only 24 pounds
- 2-Inch Port Side discharge and Side/Top discharge - Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2 In. The SPESM model can be easily adjusted to discharge vertically or horizontally.
- Double mechanical seals run in an oil filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Float Switch - Allows automatic operation.
- Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
- Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools
What's in The Box
- Yamaha 1/2 HP 68 Gallon Electric Dewatering Submersible Trash Pump - SP20ESM
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Pump Type||Dewatering Electric Submersible Trash|
|Discharge Size (In.)||2 In.|
|Discharge Style||Side discharge|
|Rated Current (Amp)||6.4 Amp|
|Motor Output (HP)||1/2 HP|
|Wattage Draw Start-up||2000 Watt|
|Running Wattage||768 Watt|
|Thermal Overload Protection||Yes|
|Delivery Volume (Gpm)||68 Gpm|
|Maximum Output (Gph)||4,110 Gph|
|Maximum Discharge Head (ft)||20 ft|
|Float Swich||Optional Accessory|
|Power Cord Length (ft)||20 ft.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)( In.)||8 x 8 x 13 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||24 lbs|