Yamaha YP40TX 4-Inch 6.1-Gallon 449-Gpm 4-Cycle Durable Recoil Engine Trash Pump
- Yamaha trash pump comes with tools and a strainer as standard equipment
- Pump removes 449 gallons of slop a minute, powered by a Yamaha MZ360 engine
- Rapid, reliable engine start-up comes from transistor-controlled ignition and auto decompression
- Engine features a 6.1-gallon fuel tank
- Cast-iron impeller, volute and housing are wear-resistant
- Yamaha self-priming trash pump has a total pressure lift of 89 feet, with NPT-standard 4-inch suction and discharge ports
- Pump accommodates debris up to 1.16 inches in diameter
- All seals consist of silicone carbide material to keep the pump watertight and pressurized
What's in The Box
- 4-Inch 449 GPM Trash Pump - YP40TX
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Size||6.1 Gallons|
|Gallons Per Minute||449 GPM|
|Pump Head Material||Aluminum|
|Pump Housing Drain||Yes|
|Quick Clean Out||Yes|
|Mechanical Seal Material||Ceramic Carbon|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|Solids Handling||1.0625 Inch|
|Suction Head||26 Feet|
|Total Head Lift||89 Feet|
|Weight||174 Lbs. (78.93 kilograms)|
|Dimensions||20.3 x 15.6 x 18.3-Inches|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.