- Completely New Controller w/ Advanced Progarming for 2016
- Now provides the ability to power a wider range of apps.
- Inverter System with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Control
- Can safely run products with built-in microcomputers
- 79cc OHV 4-Cycle Engine w/ OilWatch™ Warning System
- Efficient, reliable and provides long life; Auto Decomp. for easy starting
- Prevents engine damage and provides added peace of mind
- Smart Throttle™ Varies Engine Speed Based On Load
- Improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Noise Block™ Sound Reduction System
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved Spark Arrestor
- Only 51.5-61 dB(A) and eliminates errant sparks
- Light Weight and Compact Engineering
- At only 44 lbs., the EF2000iSV2 is easy to move, transport and lift
- TwinTech™ Capability (Cable Sold Separately)
- Hook up two EF2000iS’s for 3600 watts of max power
- 8-Amps 12V DC Outlet
- Great for charging auto and motorsport batteries (cables not incld).
What's in The Box
- 2000-Watt Portable Digital Inverter Generator
- Owner’s Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Sku EF2000ISV2 Model EF2000iS Brand Yamaha Starting System Recoil Start HP/CC 79cc Engine Rpm INverter Low Oil Alert/Shutdown Yes Cast Iron Sleeve Yes Voltage 120 Single-Phase Frequency 60 Hertz Alternator Inverter Auto Voltage Regulation Yes Fuel Type Gasoline Rated Amps 13 Amps at 120 Volts (Single Phase) Tank Size (Gallons) 1.1 Run Time (50 Percent Load) 8 Hours Run Time (25 Percent Load) 10.5 Hours Fuel Tank Material Plastic Fuel Guage Yes Decibel Rating at 7m 51.5 - 61 dB(A) Idle Control Yes Hour Meter No Voltage Meter No Lifting Eye No Neutral Type Floating Weight (lbs.) 45 Dimensions (L x W x H)(in.) 19.3 x 11 x 17.9
(49.02 x 27.94 x 45.47 cm)
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
October 13th, 2015
Sweet Little Generator!
Comment:I have a couple of Honda generators and this generator is every bit as good, if not better than Honda. It is super quiet and just runs very well. I like the fuel shutoff valve and the gas gauge on this smaller model. Honda does not offer those features on the small generators. I have used it two times to charge a battery on my Polaris and it has run for four hours each time. I have not refilled the gas tank and I still have 1/2 a tank of fuel after all of those hours of charging!
December 24th, 2014
Great little generator at a fantastic price.
Comment:This generator vs the Honda? Both are best in class but the Yamaha is a bit smaller and fits perfectly in my camper's 12" wide aluminum side box, but more importantly is that E.G. Depot is a Yamaha authorized dealer which means that warranty service, if needed, won't be denied by Yamaha (as the case is with Amazon's purchased Yamaha generators). Beast of all was the $200 I've saved by purchasing it from E.G. Depot and shipping was prompt.
December 10th, 2014
Great camping generator!
Comment:Just the ticket for portability. Quit and lighter than competition. Plus I saved over $200.00. The fuel gage is a great feature that others don't have.
3 Item(s)per page